The past few days have been KILLER- and not in a good way.
SO, to lighten things up, I thought I would share some facts that you may or may not know.
Prepare to laugh:
- More than 10 people are killed by vending machines per year!
- To burn off a Big Mac, fry, and super sized Coke- you would have to walk 7 miles STRAIGHT!
- Cash machines are DIRTIER than public toilets.
- The can opener was invented 48 YEARS after the can.
- Cherophobia = Fear of FUN
- The dried foodstuff used by the military was originally created to be rehydrated by urine.
- Chewing gum is known to boost your brain power!
- Taiwan has a Hello Kitty themed hospital.
- There is a town in Pennsylvania named Intercourse!
- Over 1000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
And my favorite: Myopia is associated with higher IQ.
Yep- I knew my sexy glasses were more than just cute!